Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but you can reach the Department of History, Monday–Friday 8am-5pm, at 520-621-1586 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the "people" tab to find contact information for individual faculty and staff. Continue to check your UArizona email and course D2L sites for developing information.
B.A. Degree Requirements
- 1st Year English or equivalent
- Math: PHIL 110, LING 123, MATH 105, 107, 112 or higher
- 4th semester second language proficiency
- 6 units Tier 1 Individuals & Societies
- 6 units Tier 1 Traditions & Cultures
- 6 units Tier 1 Natural Sciences
Required, minimum of 18 units (or double-major)
- Complete HIST 301 (3 units)
- Complete the Senior Capstone (HIST 498 or 496H) (3 Units)
- Complete 1 of the Pre-1500 Courses (3 units; can double dip with History Areas or History Electives)
Additional History Courses
- Complete 5 courses (15 units)
Elective courses can be taken if needed to reach 120 total units or 42 upper-division units.