Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but you can reach the Department of History, Monday–Friday 8am-5pm, at 520-621-1586 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the "people" tab to find contact information for individual faculty and staff. Continue to check your UArizona email and course D2L sites for developing information.
Department Travel Funds
Our department supports History faculty and graduate students with travel funding to for research and to attend conferences.
Travel Funding Application & Requirements
Procedures and Requirements
To receive funding from the History department, you must satisfy the following:
- Must be faculty or graduate student within the History department
- Complete one History Funding Request Application (PDF or Word Document)
- Complete one Travel Authorization Form (See Travel Reimbursement section for details)
Departmental funding are not allocated for the following:
- Food (meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Third-party reimbursements
- Stipends ("cash") for self or others
- Technology or equipments (IPad™, laptop, camera, video recorder, etc.)
If you are traveling, be sure to submit your funding request application and Travel Authorization form prior to your travel. Failure to do so may not affect your funding at the department level, however Financial Services Office may deny your travel reimbursements for not following the UA policy. Please note that departmental approval of your funding request application and Travel Authorization Form does not guarantee fundings from Financial Services Office. For more details on traveling reimbursements, see the Travel Reimbursement section.