(While most students in our Graduate Program may receive up to 8 semesters of funding, such funding is not guaranteed and is contingent upon annual University/College/Departmental budgets. Every student entering the Graduate Program is strongly encouraged to seek external funding support.)
- Graduate Assistant/Associate in Teaching: provides a teaching or grading opportunity, a stipend, a reduction in registration fees, a waiver of out-of-state tuition and health insurance.
- Graduate Tuition Scholarship: provides a waiver of out-of-state tuition.
- Graduate Registration Scholarship: provides a waiver of in-state registration fees.
- Fellowships (see graduate handbook)
- 900 level waiver for Ph.D. students in their dissertation stage (waives out-of-state tuition)
Graduate College: Scholarships and Financial Aid
Graduate Degree Certification: Frequently Asked Questions
Exam Deadlines Dissertation Due Date
Degree Certification: On-line Forms
Professional Associations for Graduate Students: