BOOKS AND ARTICLES RECENTLY PUBLISHED:
- Slavery and South Asian History (co-edited with Indrani Chatterjee).
Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press, 2006.
- "Malik Ambar and Elite Slavery in the Deccan, 1400-1650," in Kenneth X. Robbins and John McLeod, eds., African Elites in India:
Habshi Amarat (Ahmedabad: Mapin Publishing, 2006), 45-67.
- "Remembering the Imperial Chalukyas Five Centuries later: Kalyana in the 16th Century," Centre for the Study of Social Sciences, Calcutta, India, 30 May,
- "Slavery and South Asian History," Department of South Asian Studies, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 15 Sept., 2006.
- Firearms, Fortifications, and a Military Revolution in the 16th century
Deccan," Penn South Asia Seminar Series, University of Pennsylvania,
Philadelphia, 17 March, 2007.