Your advisor will help you plan your program, advise you on career opportunities for History majors, and answer questions about requirements.
- YOU SHOULD SEE AN ADVISOR AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR.
Consult the SBS Advisor if you need to:
- Declare a major or minor in History
- Plan your semester
- Check on your progress
- Start your Degree Audit Worksheet (DAW)
- Or just check in!
SBS Academic Advisor for History Majors:
- Dr. Kathryn Gallien, email@example.com
- Office: Social Sciences 133
To see scheduled "walk-in hours" or to make an appointment, go to the WiseAdvising website: sbs.arizona.edu/advising/student/login.php. Select "College of Social and Behavioral Sciences" and then "History."
History Department Advisor for Honors Students:
- Professor Susan Crane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Social Sciences 237A
- Office Hours: Spring 2017 Drop-in Tues/Thurs 9:45-10:45 and by appointment