Your advisor will help you plan your program, advise you on career opportunities for History majors, and answer questions about requirements.
- YOU SHOULD SEE AN ADVISOR AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR.
Consult the SBS History Advisor if you need to:
- Declare a major or minor in History
- Plan your semester
- Check on your progress
- Start your Degree Audit Worksheet (DAW)
- Or just check in!
SBS Academic Advisor for History Majors:
- Dr. Kathryn Gallien, email@example.com
- Office: Chávez 403C
To see scheduled "walk-in hours" or to make an appointment, go to the WiseAdvising website: https://eagle.sbs.arizona.edu/advising/student/login.php. Select "College of Social and Behavioral Sciences" and then "History."
History Department Advisor for Honors Students:
- Professor Susan Crane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Chávez 319 A/B
- Office Hours: Spring 2018 by appointment